Deep Tissue Massage focuses on using slower, deeper massage pressure to manipulate and realign deeper layers of muscles and soft tissue in the body. This massage is well suited in treating chronically tight and contracted areas of the body, such as stiff necks, tense shoulders, and lower back tightness, by working to physically break down blockages in the circulatory and muscular-skeletal systems that cause pain, limited movement and discomfort.
At times during this intense massage a client may experience some discomfort at the pressure applied, however our skilled massage therapist will discuss the process with you and help to alleviate any discomfort you may be experiencing.
60 minutes – $90 / 90 minutes – $120
This massage is recommended for:
– those with chronic muscular-skeletal pain and limited mobility due to it.
– those experiencing repetitive strain and injury to targeted areas of their body.
– those with problems arising from poor posture.
– those needing a deeper massage therapy in comparison to remedial massage.
– those with muscle tension, pain or aches.
– those with fibromyalgia pain.