Remedial Massage is a specialised massage intended to correct or improve the body’s muscular-skeletal condition. Using a combination of massage techniques to manipulate the body’s soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments), it helps to treat chronic muscular-skeletal stress and tension, imbalances, and allows for structures in the body to resume their correct position. It also helps aid in circulation and is effective in reducing stress levels.
60 minutes – $90 / 90 minutes – $120
This massage is recommended for:
– those seeking relief from chronic muscular-skeletal soreness and tension.
– those seeking a regular therapeutic massage that will help their body resume a state of health and wellbeing.
– those that hold, and are unable to release, stress in the neck, shoulder and lower back regions.
– those with stiffness and soreness in the soft tissues from lifestyle conditions, or exercise practises.
– those wanting something more invigorating than a relaxation massage.