Tibetan Singing Bowl Healing is a traditional form of sound therapy that uses Tibetan Singing Bowls to immerse the body in specifically produced sound frequencies and vibrations, with the aim to harmonise the body’s cells, stimulate the immune system, relieve stress and increase a natural state of relaxation.
60 minutes – $120
This treatment is recommended for:
– those needing assistance in pain relief and management
– those needing assistance in stress relief and management
– those wanting to communicate and express their feelings effectively and easily
– those wanting to increase their social and interpersonal skills
– those wanting to promote physical rehabilitation by boosting the immune system
– those needing assistance in developing or maintaining motor skills
– those wanting to experience deeper body awareness
Disclaimer: Oasis practitioners do not diagnose medical conditions.